Welcome to Rail Map online
RailMapOnline.com provides interactive maps of past & present railways. Click on the maps below to start exploring.
Please email comments, suggestions and corrections to Feedback@RailMapOnline.com
20 Sep 2014
- Port Talbot, Porthcawl and Tondu detail added.
- Lot of Cornish mining tramways around St Just and St Austell, plus Upton Towans and Delabole detail (thanks to Peter for all the suggestions). Plus tramways near Bovey Tracey (thanks Robert).
- Brickworks at Chandler's Ford and Bursledon (thanks Richard), correction to Shalford Jnc and addition of Chilworth Gunpowder Works (thanks Bruce).
- And detail added for Grantham (thanks Peter).
15 Sep 2014
- Hull detail added.
- Also labels added to the map and faster tooltips.
13 Sep 2014
- South Wales detail expanded to cover Bridgend, Pentre and Hirwaun.
- A refresh of Blackpool and Fleetwood (thanks to Ian for suggestions).
- A refresh of Harrogate, and some lead mine tramways near Pateley Bridge (thanks to Andrew).
- More detail around Dumfries including the Eastriggs Depot and Edingham Amunitions Factory. Also a little more detail around Pumpherston, West Lothian (thanks Robert and Daniel).
- Added the Leighton Estate Rly (thanks Robert), Worcester & District Model Engineers and Alan Keef Ltd (thanks Graham), Stapleford Miniature Rly (thanks John).
8 Sep 2014
- More Glamorgan detail, stations and features, including the Taff Vale, Aberdare and Pontypridd. Also the Cantref Reservoir Rly.
23 Dec 2013
- The US Map is now available. At the moment the US map covers Hawaii, California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Oregon and southern Idaho, albeit in an early version without some of the features of the UK & Ireland map. The emphasis is on the network of various companies and long-forgotten lines, rather than current lines and industrial spurs. Updates will be issued slowly, but development emphasis will continue to be on the UK map for the time being. Feedback, corrections and submissions are appreciated as always.