Welcome to Rail Map online
RailMapOnline.com provides interactive maps of past & present railways. Click on the maps below to start exploring.
Please email comments, suggestions and corrections to Feedback@RailMapOnline.com
30 Jan 2016
- Complete refresh for Merseyside, covering Wigan, Warrington, St Helens, Widnes, Liverpool and Southport.
9 Jan 2016
- Additions to Leighton Buzzard Light Rly (thanks Chris), Berwick track ownership corrected (thanks Nigel), Hilsea Miniature Rly added (thanks Graham), and corrections to South Yorks colliery names (thanks Keith).
30 Dec 2015
- Far North and Kyle line stations added. This completes stations for Great Britain.
- Test track for the Lisbon Steam Tramway Company added at Buckhurst Hill.
- Barnstaple to Ilfracombe correction (thanks Chris), Causey Arch tramroad (thanks Peter), Manchester Picc-Vic tunnel, Airport tunnel and Heaton Park Tramway (thanks Matt), Carterhatch Lane station added (thanks John).
23 Dec 2015
- Highland Main Line stations and detail including Inverness.
- Also Brora Colliery tramway and the underground sidings at Box Tunnel (thanks Keith) and more at Orford Ness (thanks Peter).
14 Dec 2015
- ROF Ruddington, Ranskill and Radway Green detailed (thanks Keith), more NE Lincolnshire stations and detail (thanks David), Cranbrook added (thanks Chris L), Ardda tramway (thanks Chris M), Rochdale SMEE (thanks Matt). Plus Tommy Mann's miniature rly at New Brighton.
30 Nov 2015
- West Highland line refreshed and features added, including Fort William, Fort Augustus and Mallaig.
- Also corrections to the Wisbech & Upwell tramway (thanks Peter F).