Welcome to Rail Map online
RailMapOnline.com provides interactive maps of past & present railways. Click on the maps below to start exploring.
Please email comments, suggestions and corrections to Feedback@RailMapOnline.com
24 Nov 2015
- Various Galloway tramways (thanks Peter), Wilmslow Peat Farm Rly (thanks Matt), correction at Beddgelert (thanks Chris) and Swindon village station (nr Cheltenham) added (thanks Ray).
16 Nov 2015
- RAF Harpur Hill (thanks Matt), RAF Heywood (thanks Stuart), various layouts of the Belle Vue Zoo Rly (thanks Chris), and Stansted Mountfitchet tramway (thanks Peter).
5 Nov 2015
- Hertfordshire gets a refresh and detailing.
- Also lots of corrections, sidings, tramways and miniature rlys - thanks to Peter, Matt, Howard, David, Roger and Chris.
22 Oct 2015
- Moray detail, stations and features added. Thanks to David for Forres and Findhorn corrections.
- Also thanks to Paul for more Belton Park Rly (Grantham) detail, and Keith for suggesting sidings around Evesham and near Retford.
12 Oct 2015
- Thanks to Peter for suggesting the Wembley Never Stop, Southend Never Stop, Kursaal Miniature Rly, Harlington Miniature Rly and Waterloo & Whitehall Pneumatic Rly. Also thanks to Matt for Coombes Rock tramway, and Chris for Kelmarsh Depot detail.
21 Sep 2015
- Lancashire gets a refresh, with 300 new features added and detail for Lancaster, Burnley, Morecambe & Carnforth.
- Dublin & South Eastern original line north of Greystones added (thanks John), Battledown Brick Works near Cheltenham (thanks James), Cracken Edge Quarry (thanks Matt) and Cumbrian tramways, RAF Halton narrow gauge and Brantham Xylonite Works (thanks Peter).