Welcome to Rail Map online
RailMapOnline.com provides interactive maps of past & present railways. Click on the maps below to start exploring.
Please email comments, suggestions and corrections to Feedback@RailMapOnline.com
29 Aug 2014
- Monmouthshire refreshed, plus stations and features added.
23 Aug 2014
- Ireland updates, including Wolfhill Colliery, Deerpark Colliery lines (thanks Robert), Cavan & Leitrim correction (thanks Graham), Dun Laoghaire Harbour, Dukart's Canal inclines, Shane's Castle, Carrickfergus Castle (thanks Peter).
- And in Scotland, Lochaline Silica Rly has been added (thanks Robert) and Ravenscraig Quarry in Ayrshire (thanks Roger).
19 Aug 2014
- More Ayrshire detail (thanks Roger), plus the slate islands (thanks Peter & Roger), Fairlie Pier (thanks Bill) and Inveraray, Leadhills, Corncockle, Gatelawbridge, RAF Leuchars, Bonawe tramways, Almondbank, Muirtown Basin, Dailuaine Distillery (all thanks to Robert).
- Miniature railways around Knutsford (thanks Rog), Sutton Coldfield (thanks Ian), Harefield tramways (thanks Peter).
- Various early tramways in Somerset (thanks John), Winchester camp railways (thanks Martyn) Betty & Toms Quarry (thanks Dennis) and Port Richborough, Ernesettle Depot railway (thanks Robert).
14 Aug 2014
- Various tramways and small lines added for Caernarfonshire and a few more for Anglesey.
- Also more South Wales detail around Newport and Barry, plus the valleys up to Blaenavon, Ebbw Vale and Rhymney. Thanks for all the suggestions from Robert and Peter.
23 Dec 2013
- The US Map is now available. At the moment the US map covers Hawaii, California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Oregon and southern Idaho, albeit in an early version without some of the features of the UK & Ireland map. The emphasis is on the network of various companies and long-forgotten lines, rather than current lines and industrial spurs. Updates will be issued slowly, but development emphasis will continue to be on the UK map for the time being. Feedback, corrections and submissions are appreciated as always.