Welcome to Rail Map online
RailMapOnline.com provides interactive maps of past & present railways. Click on the maps below to start exploring.
Please email comments, suggestions and corrections to Feedback@RailMapOnline.com
24 July 2015
- Mid Kent Jam Factory (thanks Nick), ROF Elstow and RAF Cardington (thanks Peter), Pot Kiln Tramway, Upminster (thanks Alan), more Chew Valley Rly (thanks Matt).
17 July 2015
- Bedfordshire refreshed, plus more Kings Lynn detail.
- Midland Metro Birmingham City Centre Extension added (thanks Richard for suggesting this track, due to open later this year).
12 July 2015
- Dunbartonshire updated, stations and features added.
- Ripponden Water Works railways (thanks Ben), more Tralee & Dingle detail (thanks Peter H), HMS Osea (thanks Richard), Canadian Forestry Corps Stanton Moor, mines around Eyam and Wellisford Canal Inclined Plane (thanks Peter D).
3 July 2015
- North Lanarkshire detail, stations and features added.
- Teignmouth Quay & Saltburn Miniature Rly (thanks Keith), Castlegregory Jnc (thanks Peter), Holyhead Coastguard Station (thanks Matt), Rustington & Ford airfield sidings (thanks Richard).
27 June 2015
- Some South Devon updates, including more detail for the Haytor Granite Tramway, Bovey Pottery Tramway, Brixham Breakwater Quarry Tramway and Totnes Quay branch.
- Buscot Narrow Gauge Rly added (thanks Chris).
18 June 2015
- Cambridgeshire refreshed with new features added.
- Seend Iron Works and Dodsdown tramway in Wiltshire added (thanks Llew), and the Conkers Rly and Snibston Colliery Rly added (thanks Peter) along with a few other miniature railways.