Welcome to Rail Map online
RailMapOnline.com provides interactive maps of past & present railways. Click on the maps below to start exploring.
Please email comments, suggestions and corrections to Feedback@RailMapOnline.com
3 July 2015
- North Lanarkshire detail, stations and features added.
- Teignmouth Quay & Saltburn Miniature Rly (thanks Keith), Castlegregory Jnc (thanks Peter), Holyhead Coastguard Station (thanks Matt), Rustington & Ford airfield sidings (thanks Richard).
27 June 2015
- Some South Devon updates, including more detail for the Haytor Granite Tramway, Bovey Pottery Tramway, Brixham Breakwater Quarry Tramway and Totnes Quay branch.
- Buscot Narrow Gauge Rly added (thanks Chris).
18 June 2015
- Cambridgeshire refreshed with new features added.
- Seend Iron Works and Dodsdown tramway in Wiltshire added (thanks Llew), and the Conkers Rly and Snibston Colliery Rly added (thanks Peter) along with a few other miniature railways.
14 June 2015
- Added Derbyshire Dales Narrow Gauge, Steeple Grange Light Rly, Martin Baker Sled Track and Monkland Canal Blackhill Incline. Also some minor additions around Chesterfield, Thames Estuary, North York Moors and Forest of Dean. Thanks to Peter, Noel & Keith for various suggestions and information.
6 June 2015
- St Mary Bourne miniature Rly (thanks Andrew), Kew Gardens Rly and various tramways and sidings (thanks Peter).