Welcome to Rail Map online
RailMapOnline.com provides interactive maps of past & present railways. Click on the maps below to start exploring.
Please email comments, suggestions and corrections to Feedback@RailMapOnline.com
21 Sep 2015
- Lancashire gets a refresh, with 300 new features added and detail for Lancaster, Burnley, Morecambe & Carnforth.
- Dublin & South Eastern original line north of Greystones added (thanks John), Battledown Brick Works near Cheltenham (thanks James), Cracken Edge Quarry (thanks Matt) and Cumbrian tramways, RAF Halton narrow gauge and Brantham Xylonite Works (thanks Peter).
8 Sept 2015
- Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft get a refresh, including new tramways and the Barton House, Pleasurewood Hills, Burgh Hall, Parklands and earlier Great Yarmouth miniature railways. Thanks to Peter D for lots of information and suggestions.
- And thanks to Daniel for suggesting the Edinburgh Society of Model Engineers, and Peter M for the Belfast & Co.Down Miniature Rly.
2 Sept 2015
- Borders Rly new alignment and stations, plus Coventry Arena and Bermuda Park station.
- Butlin's Clacton, Bognor, Sheerness, plus Hunters Rest, Hotham Park, Shillingstone, East Links, Barnards, Alexandra Park miniature railways.
- South Cheshire, Mid Cheshire model engineers (thanks Jim), Maidstone Zoo, RNAS Kingsnorth, RNAS Howden and various other missing tramways (thanks Peter).
26 Aug 2015
- Angus and Aberdeenshire detail, stations and features.
20 Aug 2015
- Perthshire and Dundee detail, stations and features added.
13 June 2015
- Argyll & Bute gets a refresh and stations added.
- Plus the Dublin Luas Cross City Extension, due to open in 2017.