Welcome to Rail Map online
RailMapOnline.com provides interactive maps of past & present railways. Click on the maps below to start exploring.
Please email comments, suggestions and corrections to Feedback@RailMapOnline.com
22 May 2016
- Bridgend to Aberkenfig tramway (thanks John), Kinmel Camp and MOD Coypool (thanks Graeme), Ffestiniog Union Workhouse (thanks Matt).
- Also Hayle Towans and Crowlas Age of Steam miniature railways added.
12 May 2016
- New stations in Lincolnshire and Cumbria (thanks Dave).
4 May 2016
- Over 900 new features for Yorkshire, plus corrections and new stations.
30 Jan 2016
- Complete refresh for Merseyside, covering Wigan, Warrington, St Helens, Widnes, Liverpool and Southport.
9 Jan 2016
- Additions to Leighton Buzzard Light Rly (thanks Chris), Berwick track ownership corrected (thanks Nigel), Hilsea Miniature Rly added (thanks Graham), and corrections to South Yorks colliery names (thanks Keith).
30 Dec 2015
- Far North and Kyle line stations added. This completes stations for Great Britain.
- Test track for the Lisbon Steam Tramway Company added at Buckhurst Hill.
- Barnstaple to Ilfracombe correction (thanks Chris), Causey Arch tramroad (thanks Peter), Manchester Picc-Vic tunnel, Airport tunnel and Heaton Park Tramway (thanks Matt), Carterhatch Lane station added (thanks John).