Welcome to Rail Map online
RailMapOnline.com provides interactive maps of past & present railways. Click on the maps below to start exploring.
Please email comments, suggestions and corrections to Feedback@RailMapOnline.com
28 Feb 2015
- Cumbria has had a complete refresh with lots of new detail, features and a few new stations.
- And thanks to Peter, Richard, Keith, Murray and Chris for various corrections and suggestions.
21 Feb 2015
- Dumfries & Galloway updated and stations added.
- Also some more tramways at Barton upon Humber (thanks Keith) and around Ashby de la Zouch (thanks Peter).
14 Feb 2015
- North Wales detailing, stations and features completed. This finishes the map of Wales (if the map can ever really be called finished!).
7 Feb 2015
- Complete refresh for Yorkshire, with lots of corrections and new details. Thanks to Peter and Keith for various suggestions.
- Also Stockton & Darlington detailed, plus Bedford corrections (thanks Nick), Belton Park (Grantham, thanks Paul) and the Electric Rly Museum (thanks Mike).
24 Jan 2015
- More historic maps added from National Library of Scotland, including OS 6inch, 1883-1913 series, OS 1:25000, 1937-61 series, Ireland GSGS 1in, 1941-43 series and London 1:1056, 1893-95 series. Also added in Open Street Map. Big thanks to NLS and the OSM contributors for making these maps available.