Welcome to Rail Map online
RailMapOnline.com provides interactive maps of past & present railways. Click on the maps below to start exploring.
Please email comments, suggestions and corrections to Feedback@RailMapOnline.com
26 July 2015
- Angus and Aberdeenshire detail, stations and features.
20 Aug 2015
- Perthshire and Dundee detail, stations and features added.
13 June 2015
- Argyll & Bute gets a refresh and stations added.
- Plus the Dublin Luas Cross City Extension, due to open in 2017.
1 Aug 2015
- Major update, with detail, stations and features for Falkirk, Fife, Clackmannanshire and Stirling.
24 July 2015
- Mid Kent Jam Factory (thanks Nick), ROF Elstow and RAF Cardington (thanks Peter), Pot Kilns Tramway, Upminster (thanks Alan), more Chew Valley Rly (thanks Matt).
17 July 2015
- Bedfordshire refreshed, plus more Kings Lynn detail.
- Midland Metro Birmingham City Centre Extension added (thanks Richard for suggesting this track, due to open later this year).